We'd really like to hear from you about your experiences, views and ideas about the future of health and care in Norfolk and Waveney.
There are lots of ways you can find out about and get involved in our work - here are just a few:
- Sign-up to get regular updates straight to your inbox about what we are doing and how you can get involved in shaping the future of health and care
- Read our latest news and publications
- Take part in our surveys or come to one of our events - have a look at our current opportunities
- Attend a meeting of your local Health and Wellbeing Board in Norfolk or Suffolk, or the Governing Body of NHS Norfolk and Waveney - each of these meetings provides an opportunity for people to have their say
- Join the patient participation group at your GP surgery and have your say on how it works - ask at your GP surgery